* Paneer: 100 gm.
* Poha/Flattened Rice: 25 gm.
* Capsicum: 50 gm.
* Onion: 1/2
* Ginger and garlic: 1 tsp., grated
* Mushrooms: 4 medium, sliced
* Ching’s Soya sauce: 5 gm.
* Ching’s chilli sauce: 5 gm.
* Salt to taste
* Black pepper: ¼ tsp.
* Coconut oil: 1 tbsp
- * Soak poha in water for 10min, drain it and blend it into a paste with a few drops of soya sauce, salt, and crushed black pepper.
- * You can add a little water and give it a thick cake batter like consistency.
- * Coat paneer pieces with this n shallow fry in a non-stick pan.
- * Remove the pieces and keep aside. Now add a little coconut oil in the pan and put grated ginger garlic and slightly sauté.
- * Now add capsicum and onion and sauté till they r slightly cooked (don’t overcook).
- * Now add mushrooms, salt, crushed black pepper, and cook all the veggies. Add soya sauce, chili sauce and mix well.
- * At last add shallow fried paneer n toss. Top it with shallots and enjoy.
* Fat: 39.5 g
* Carbs: 37 g
* Protein: 19 g