* Rice flour: 30 gm.
* Chopped cabbage: 40 gm.
* Chopped green chili: 2
* Coriander: A handful
* Ajwain seeds: ½ tsp.
* Hing: A pinch
* Ghee: 10 ml.
* Salt to taste
* Garam masala: ½ tsp.
* Turmeric powder: 1/3 tsp.
* Lemon juice (few drops)/ optional
- * Add all the ingredients (except ghee) to rice flour and knead to form moist dough (little more moist than the regular chapati dough).
- * Keep it to rest for 20 minutes.
- * Heat a tava properly and spread ghee. Take the moist dough n spread on tava rounded shaped like a roti.
- * Keep dipping your hands in water while shaping as it keeps sticking on hands. It should be thick like stuffed paratha.
- * Sprinkle more ghee over it n make a hole in between. Drop 2-3 drops of ghee in between.
- * Cover with lid n let cook on medium heat for 2-3 minutes. Change the side n· cook without lid until browned.
* Fat: 10 g
* Carbs: 25 g
* Protein: 0.77 g