- * Zucchini: 80 gm.
- * Butter: 1 tsp.
- * Cream: 1/2 tbsp.
- * Cheese slices: 2
- * Salt, pepper and chili flakes as per taste
- * Mixed dry Italian herbs: 1/2 tsp.
- * Water as needed
* Using a slicer cut the zucchini into thin slices lengthwise. (Do not cut the zucchini
to measure 80 grams earlier. The zucchini needs to be whole and you measure
after slicing it lengthwise)
* Now using a sharp knife cut the slices lengthwise to thin noodle like shape.
* Now in a non-stick pan, heat 1/2 tsp. butter. Add the zucchini noodles to it. Add
a little bit of salt (keeping in mind that the sauce will have cheese slices and they
are salty) and pepper and sauté for 2-3 minutes, until they are slightly soft.
* Once done, take them out and keep aside.
* Now for the sauce, add 1/2 tsp. butter, 1/2 tbsp. cream, 2 cheese slices, and 2
tbsp. water. Mix all well.
* Now add paprika / chili flakes, pepper and the herbs. Mix and cook until a thick
consistency sauce is made.
* Now add the noodles, mix well and serve hot!
* Fat: 19.6 g
* Protein: 8.3 g
* Carbs: 2.8 g