* Green zucchinis: 2, medium
* Green spring onions: 2 tbsp., sliced
* Fresh basil: 2 tbsp., minced (can use dry as well)
* Garlic powder: 1 tsp.
* Oregano: 1 tsp.
* Paneer: 150 gm., softened (cream cheese can also be used)
* Shredded Parmesan: ½ cup (40 gm.)
* Shredded mozzarella: 1 cup (80 gm.)
* Whipping cream: ½ cup (80 ml.)
* Salt to taste (be careful as parmesan is already salty)
* Pre-heat the oven to 350°F / 180 C.
* Chop the spring green onions finely. Mince the fresh basil.
* Slice the zucchini lengthwise. Can include chopped Broccoli as well.
* Soften the paneer in the microwave for 30 seconds in a large mixing bowl and
soften it by mashing it.
* To the Paneer, add the green spring onions leaves, basil, zucchini, Parmesan
cheese, 1/2-cup mozzarella cheese, garlic powder, oregano, salt, a dash of
pepper, and cream.
* Stir with a spatula until all the ingredients are thoroughly combined. Pour the
mixture into the dish evenly.
* Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and top with the remaining 1/2-cup
of shredded mozzarella until it turns golden brown for another 20 minutes.
Note: This will yield a huge portion, so you can divide according to your requirements.
* Fat: 86.8 g
* Protein: 71.7 g
* Carbs: 17.5 g