* Paneer: 100 gm.
* Salt, black pepper, and chili powder to taste
* Garam Masala: ½ tsp.
* Chaat Masala: ¼ tsp.
* Tandoori or Tikka Masala: 1 tsp.
* Kasuri Methi: 1 tsp.
* Ghee/Butter: 5 gm.
* Cut the Paneer into long slices. (Not too thick or thin)
* Now in a mixing bowl, add the Paneer. Add salt, chili powder and cracked pepper
as per taste. Add garam masala, chaat masala, tandoori or tikka masala, and
crushed kasuri methi and mix well. (Be gentle with the paneer to ensure not to
break the slices)
* In a non-stick pan, add ghee or butter and cook both sides until brown and
* You can bake them in the oven or air fryer too until slightly browned. Enjoy the crisp, tangy goodness.
* Fat: 25 g
* Protein: 18 g
* Carbs: 0