* Grated Cauliflower: 50 gm. (after grating the water has to be squeezed out
* Desiccated coconut: 30 gm.
* Coconut milk: 1 tsp.
* Curry leaves: 4-5
* Dry Red chilies: 2, whole
* One pinch hing
* One pinch mustard
* Coconut oil: 15 gm.
- * Heat oil in a kadai and add curry leaves, red chilies, hing, and mustard. Ensure they don’t burnt.
- * Add the grated Cauliflower (has to be grainy) and sauté for a bit and allow it to stay for 5-6 minutes.
- * Add the desiccated coconut and continue to sauté until the flavors are absorbed.
- * Once cooked well, add the coconut milk and cover with a lid for 2-3 minutes and stir it again.
- * It’s Ready to be served and totally easy for lunch packs. Tastes great with raita or any gravy.
* Fat: 34.6 g
* Protein: 3.1 g
* Carbs: 3.6 g