* Beetroot: 100 gm., steamed and grated
* Cucumber/zucchini: 100 gm., finely chopped
* Fresh dill: 2 tbsp., finely chopped
* Sprigs of fresh spring onion: 2-3, finely chopped
* Yogurt: 250 gm. (the original recipe uses buttermilk or kefir)
* Hard boiled eggs: 3, chopped
* 1 lemon
* Salt and pepper, to taste
* In a large vessel, add the yogurt and mix in all the vegetables. Stir well
* Pour cold water and stir again till you get the desired consistency.
* Add 2 boiled eggs, coarsely chopped into this mixture.
* Add salt, pepper and lemon juice.
* Pop into the fridge for about 2 hours and chill the preparation.
* Serve cold with half a boiled egg and garnish with spring onion and dill.
* Fat: 19.1 g
* Protein: 25.2 g
* Carbs: 21.9 g