* Spinach: 100 gm.
* Butter: 5 gm.
* Garlic: 2-3 cloves
* Cinnamon: 1/2stick
* Bay leaf: 1
* Salt and Black pepper to taste
* Cheese: 1 cube.
* Blanch spinach leaves, drain and keep aside.
* In a pan add butter and roughly chopped garlic. Sauté. Make sure u don’t burn
* Now blend spinach and garlic together into a fine paste. In the pan add some
more butter and put cinnamon and bay leaf.
* Pour the spinach paste in the pan, add half a glass of water, grated cheese, salt
and black pepper and bring it to boil. Once cheese melts, remove from gas and
serve hot. You can garnish it with some grated paneer.
* Fat: 11.5 g
* Protein: 7.8 g
* Carbs: 1 g