* Hung curd: 80 gm., put in the fridge for it to get firm
* Husk: 1 tbsp.
* Green chili: 1
* Coriander leaves: A few
* Ginger: 1 tsp., grated
* Salt to taste
* Pepper powder to taste
* Mix curd, green chili, coriander, ginger, salt, and pepper. Make round shapes.
Wet the hands before doing it, as they are very delicate to handle.
* On plate spread out husk and then keep the kabab on top of it. Then sprinkle
more husk on top.
* Press nicely but slowly so that curd mixture is nicely covered with it.
* Grease the pan with ghee, put the kababs on it gently and make them on high
heat. Once both sides are browned, they are done.
* For the gravy, In same pan add 5 ml ghee. Add ginger and chili paste. Crackle
panch poran masala (whole masala). Add turmeric, red chili powder, and salt.
* Add water and coriander and let it boil for 5 minutes. Gravy is ready. Pour it over
Note: You can have the koftas without the gravy too.
* Carbs: 7 g
* Fat: 12 g
* Protein: 4 g