- * Paneer: 50 gm.
- * Almonds: 4
- * Greek Yogurt: 50 gm.
- * Onion: ½
- * Ginger garlic paste: 1 tbsp.
- * Cumin seeds: 1/2 tsp.
- * Sabzi Masala/Curry powder: 1 tsp.
- * Roasted Cumin powder: 1/2 tsp.
- * Turmeric powder: 1/2 tsp.
- * Red chili powder: 1/2 tsp.
- * Butter: 5 gm.
- * Water as needed
* Marinade the paneer in the Greek yogurt and all the dry masalas, including salt.
Mix well and leave for about 1/2 an hour.
* Blanch the almonds and remove the skin. In a blender add in 1/2 an onion and
the blanched almonds. Add a little water and blend until smooth paste.
* In a pan, heat butter. Add the cumin seeds and once it crackles, add in the onionalmond paste and the ginger garlic paste.
* Cook on a medium flame until the masala is slightly browned. Then add in 3-4
tbsp. water, mix well and add the marinated paneer.
* Add in another 4-5 tbsp. water, mix well and cook for about 3-4 minutes. Once
done, switch off the flame, serve it hot! Garnish with some fresh coriander if u
* Fat: 18.4 g
* Protein: 11.7 g
* Carbs: 5.3 g