* Paneer: 100 gm.
* Ginger garlic paste: 1 tbsp.
* Salt to taste
* Turmeric powder: 1/4 tsp.
* Chili powder: 1/2 tsp.
* Garam Masala: 1/2 tsp.
* Coriander powder: 1/3 tsp.
* Cumin seeds: 1/2 tsp.
* 1-inch ginger: peeled and julienned.
* Butter: 5 gm.
* Heat the butter in a pan. Once hot, add in the julienned ginger and fry until
brown n crisp. (You can tilt the pan a little for the butter to gather in one place, it
will be easy to fry)
* Once the ginger is crisp, take it out and place on a paper towel.
* In the remaining butter, add in the cumin seeds. Once it crackles, add in the
ginger garlic paste.
* When the paste browns a little, add in all the salt, garam masala, coriander
powder and chili powder. Cook for about 5-7 minutes.
* If the masala sticks, keep adding a bit of water.
* Now once the masala is done, add the paneer cubes. Mix well, add ¼-cup water
and let it cook until the water dries and the masala coats the paneer well.
* When done, serve the paneer topped with the crisp ginger and enjoy.
* Fat: 24.5 g
* Protein: 18 g
* Carbs: 2.5 g