* Cauliflower: 100 gm.
* Paneer: 100 gm.
* Ginger and garlic: 1 tbsp., grated
* Chili paste: ½ tsp.
* Husk/Isabgol: 1 tsp.
* Butter: 10 gm.
* Salt and pepper to taste
* Boil the cauliflower, and drain all the water (make sure you make it super dry or
else it will be tough to make dough)
* Add Grated Paneer, ginger, garlic, and chili paste. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Then add the husk.
* Start binding and making dough, if needed, add 2-3 tbsp. water.
* Leave the dough for 15-20 minutes, so it gets settled and husk soaks all the
* Now you can make paratha as regular paratha, Give shape using hand only or
else it will break.
* Using ghee/butter in a pan, cook the paratha just like regular paratha. Serve hot.
* Fat: 28 g
* Protein: 19 g
* Carbs: 4.5 g