* Yogurt: 200 gm.
* Cumin seeds: 1/3 tsp.
* Coriander seeds: 1/3 tsp.
* Butter/Ghee: 1 tbsp.
* Garlic and ginger: 1/2 tsp., grated
* Turmeric powder: 1 tsp.
* Coriander powder: 1/2 tsp.
* Chopped green chili: 2
* Coriander leaves to garnish
* Salt to taste
* Heat butter/ghee in a pan. Add garlic and ginger, followed by cumin and coriander seeds.
* Sauté until it turns golden brown. Then add coriander powder and salt. Then add
turmeric and little water so that the tempering doesn’t burn. Let it boil.
* Then switch off the flame and sauté for a while.
* Meanwhile, in another bowl put the yogurt and beat it a little. Now put the
yogurt in the tempering pan and stir continuously until all the ingredients mix
well. Garnish with green chilies and coriander leaves.
* Note: This is eaten cold!! Make sure while pouring tempering should be Luke
warm and not hot! Else the dish will not come out smooth and creamy.
* Fat: 15 g
* Protein: 6.9 g
* Carbs: 9.3 g