* 1 cup chopped fresh fenugreek leaves (Methi Leaves)
* 1/2 cup Paneer, grated finely (50 gm.)
* 1/2 tsp. Cumin Seeds
* 1 small Onion, finely chopped (optional)
* 3 Garlic Cloves, chopped
* 5 finely powdered Almonds
* 1/8 tsp. Turmeric Powder
* 3/4 tsp. Red Chili Powder
* 1 tsp. Coriander Powder
* 3/4 cup Water
* 1 tsp. Coconut Oil
* Salt to taste
* 2 whole lettuce leaves to serve
* Heat coconut oil in a pan over medium flame. Add cumin seeds. When they start
to pop, add finely chopped garlic. Once it turns translucent add onion.
* Sauté until the mixture turns soft. Add chopped methi leaves. The juice will ooze
out from the leaves.
* Add powdered almonds and grated paneer and all the seasonings (chili powder,
turmeric powder, and coriander powder) and cook for 2 minutes.
* Add 3/4-cup water, mix well and cook for 2 minutes. Let it become creamy and
soft. Turn off the heat.
* On serving plate, place fresh lettuce leaves and pour in the filling. Serve fresh
yogurt on the side.
* Fat: 19 g
* Protein: 15 g
* Carbs: 3.5 g