- * Spinach leaves: 8
- * Almonds: 10 (ground into flour)
- * Roasted flaxseed: 10 gm. (ground into flour)
- * Husk: 1 tbsp.
- * Salt and red chili powder to taste
- * Asafetida (hing): 1 pinch
- * Ghee: 15 gm.
- * Yoghurt: 50 gm.
- * Stevia: 1 gm.
- * Chat masala, Roasted cumin powder (bhuna jeera), Degi mirch and a few· coriander leaves to sprinkle and garnish.
* Wash Spinach leaves, towel dry and keep aside.
* In a flat plate mix almond flour, flaxseed flour, hing, salt, husk, and red chili
* Brush ghee on one Spinach leaf and dip it in the powder mixture, flip and cover
* Repeat with all other leaves. Now place about four leaves in the air fryer and
cook for 5 minutes (can do it in oven too).
* Repeat with the rest four. Check if they are r crisp or else you can increase the
* In a bowl mix yogurt and stevia and top it on fried leaves.
* Add chat masala, bhuna jeera, degi mirch and a few coriander leaves. Yummy
chat is ready.
* Fat: 22.7 g
* Protein: 6.6 g
* Carbs: 4.5 g