* Paneer: 100 gm.
* Poha: 25 gm.
* Ching’s schezwan sauce: 15 gm.
* Salt and Black pepper to taste
* Soya sauce: A few drops
* Ginger: 1.5 inch, grated
* Garlic: 2 cloves
* Cheese cube: 1, for the dip.
- * Wash poha, strain and keep aside.
- * In a bowl crumble paneer and add ginger, garlic, salt, black pepper, a few drops of soya sauce, and 5 gm. schezwan sauce.
- * Mix and make small balls (u can add 1/2 spoon of husk if you want to bind it well).
- * In the poha add 5 gm. of schezwan sauce and mix it with a spoon (don’t mash it).
- * Now cover the paneer balls well with poha and cook them on the Appe pan.
- * You can flatten n cook on a non-stick pan too. Cook till they are nice and crisp from all sides.
- * For the dip take one cheese cube and add 2 tbsp. of water, 5 gm. Schezwan sauce, and a few drops of olive oil.
- * Microwave it for 30 seconds and mix well.
- * Put toothpicks in your Paneer balls and enjoy Paneer Lollypops with cheesy schezwan dip.
* Fat: 45 g
* Protein: 20.7 g
* Carbs: 26.5 g