* Paneer: 150 gm.
* Shingara atta/Water Chestnut flour: 25 gm.
* Ghee: 15 ml
* Green chilies as per taste
* Salt as per taste
* In mixer, add shingara atta, green chilies, and salt as per taste and grind to form
consistent powder mix.
* Mash paneer and make it soft by kneading it.
* Now add the powder mix to it n mix well and create dough.
* Now take small portion and make tikki as needed. Now heat pan on slow flame,
add ghee and shallow fry these tikkis and have hot or cold with curd.
* Carbs: 10.2 g
* Fats: 58.2 g
* Protein: 33.3 g