* Paneer: 100gm.
* Onion: half
* Capsicum: half
* Coconut oil: 5 gm.
* Mustard seeds: ¼ tsp.
* Dry red chilies: 1-2
* Curry leaves: 6-7
* Salt and Crushed black pepper to taste
* Degi mirch: ½ tsp.
* In a pan put coconut oil and add mustard seeds.
* Once they crackle, add dry red chilies and curry leaves.
* Add onions and fry till they become translucent, now add finely chopped
capsicum and sauté (don’t overcook, it should be crunchy).
* Finally add crumbled paneer, salt, black pepper, and Degi mirch and cook for 5-6
minutes. Enjoy hot.
* Carbs 7.5 g
* Fat: 25 g
* Protein: 18 g