- * Take veggies Cauliflower, capsicum, French beans, few spinach leaves: 100 gm in total
- * Onion: 1/2 (optional)
- * Ginger: 1.5 inch grated
- * Garlic: 4 cloves
- * Butter: 5 gm.
- * Pav bhaji masala: 1 tbsp.
- * Salt to taste
- * Kashmiri lal mirch: 1 tsp.
- * Paneer: 20 gm.
For the Pav:
* Paneer: 80 gm.
* Yoghurt: 50 gm.
* Husk: 2 tbsp.
* Baking powder: 5 gm.
* Salt to taste
* Degi mirch: ½ tsp.
* Put all the veggies except onion, ginger, garlic in a cooker. Add 1/4th glass water
and little salt and cook for 3 whistles.
* Heat a pan and add butter. Once it melts add onion and sauté for a few minutes.
Now add ginger n garlic. Fry till it gets slight brown color. With a hand blender
churn the boiled veggies a little and put them in the pan.
* Now add little salt (if required), pav bhaji masala, and kashmiri lal mirch. Simmer
it for a few minutes. Garnish with crumbled paneer and lemon wedge. Serve hot.
* For pav, in a blender add paneer, some salt, degi mirch, 1/4th glass water,
yoghurt and blend.
* Empty it in a mixing bowl and add husk and mix well. U can add some more
water if it looks too thick.
* Now add 5 gm. baking powder. Grease 2 cylindrical mugs and pour the mixture
into both equally.
* Microwave for 3.5 minutes and let them cool. Now divide each bun in 2 equal
halves (thinner the better) n cook on a non stick pan
* You don’t need to add more butter as paneer will leave its ghee. Once crisp
remove them from the pan and enjoy with the bhaji.
Macros of Bhaji:
* Fat: 9 g
* Carbs: 11 g
* Protein: 6 g
Macros of Pav:
* Fat: 7.5 g
* Carbs: 21 g
* Protein: 16.5 g