* Cauliflower: 100 gm.
* Onion: 1/2, finely chopped
* Dry ginger and garlic powder: 1/2 tsp. each
* Salt and paprika powder to taste
* Bell peppers: 25-30 gm.
* Butter: 5 gm.
* Ching’s Schezwan chutney: 1-heaped tsp.
* Water as needed
* To make cauli rice, either grate cauliflower or pulse it for a few seconds in a
blender/food processor, until you get rice like pieces.
* In a pan, heat butter. Once done, add chopped onions, bell peppers and the dry
ginger and garlic powder. Mix it and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
* Then add the cauli rice. Add salt and paprika powder and a few spoons of water.
Mix well and cook until the cauli rice is soft. (Around 5-6 minutes)
* Then add the schezwan chutney. Give it a good mix and cook for another 4-5
minutes. Switch off the flame once done.
* You can serve it with some yogurt.
* Fat: 5.6 g
* Protein: 3 g
* Carbs: 4.5 g