* Soya chunks: 20 gm.
* Tomato: 10 gm.
* Capsicum: 10 gm.
* Husk: 1 tsp.
* Soya sauce: 1 tsp.
* Garlic ginger: 1 tsp., chopped
* Cumin, chili powder, coriander, pepper: 1 tsp. each
* Salt to taste
* Ghee: 5 ml
- * Boil 1 cup water and add soya chunks. Once boiled, squeeze and remove excess of water from the soya chunks. Keep aside.
- * In the same water mix spices, salt, husk, and soya sauce and bring it to boil till it becomes thick.
- * In a pan, put 5 ml ghee. Add garlic and ginger, and sauté. Then add soya chunks and sauté them nicely. Then add tomato, capsicum and the sauce. Boil. Mix nicely and keep it covered for 5 minutes. Switch off the flame and serve hot with rice.
* Carbs: 6.6 g
* Fat: 2 g
* Protein: 10.4 g