- * Paneer: 100 gm.
- * Husk: 2 tsp.
- * Butter: 5 gm.
- * Coriander leaves: A few Green chili: 1
- * Ginger juliennes: A few
- * Turmeric powder: 1/3 tsp.
- * Red chili powder: ½ tsp.
- * Hing: A pinch
- * Salt to taste
- * Cumin seeds: ¼ tsp.
* In a blender put paneer, husk, salt, turmeric, and hing and blend it, add water as
* Take out the mixture in a bowl and add cumin seeds. In a non-stick pan add a
little butter and spread the batter, top it with chopped Coriander, green chilies,
* On a medium flame, let it get cooked from one side and carefully flip like you flip
an omelette. Cook well n serve hot.
* Fat: 24 g
* Protein: 18 g
* Carbs: 2 g