- * 250-300 gms Paneer
- * 2 Tbsp Ghee
- * 1 Cup Onions
- * 1/2 Cup Tomatoes
- * 1 Tbsp Crushed Garlic
- * 2 tsp. Ginger Paste
- * 2 Tbsp Cashews
- * 2 Tbsp + more (for garnish) Butter
- * 1/2 tsp Red Chili Powder
- * 1/2 tsp Kitchen King Masala
- * 1 tsp Kitchen king Masala OR Garam Masala
- * 1/2 Tbsp Sugar (Optional)
- * 2 Tbsp Whipping cream (optional)
- * Cut paneer into bite sized pieces.
- * In a pan, heat butter. When hot, add bay leaf, cardamoms and cinnamon. Let the aroma hit you.
- * Now add the onion-cashews-ginger paste and sauté on a medium flame for about 2-3 minutes.
- * Add the red chilli powder, Kitchen King Masala, and chili powder and mix well.
- * Add the tomato purée at this point. (mix in a blender) .
- * Sauté for about 2 minutes more (if the masala sticks to the pan, add a bit of water).
- * Now add the cream, paneer, salt, and kasuri methi. Mix well.
- * Add in 1/4-cup water and let it cook until the gravy thickens to your desired consistency.
Macros: Servings- 5
- * Calories: 469 g
- * Fat: 36 g
- * Protein: 27 g
- * Carbs: 6.5 g