Ingredients :- Apple Cider Vinegar – Apple cider vinegar is a natural, amber-colored vinegar (acetic acid) made by fermenting apple juice in a 2-stage process. First, the apple juice is fermented into apple cider when its sugars change into alcohol. Then the alcohol in apple cider gets converted into acetic acid and it becomes apple cider vinegar. The best and the healthiest apple cider vinegar is the one that has not been filtered or pasteurized, and has mother of vinegar (visible as cloudiness/threads in the vinegar). Apple cider vinegar is rich in acetic acid, minerals, soluble fiber and live enzymes and it has anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-septic and anti-glycemic qualities which make it an excellent multipurpose product to keep in your kitchen and medicine cabinet.
About this item
- * 100% natural apple cider vinegar made from best quality Himalayan apples in a hi-tech plant in the Himalayas.
- * Made from Apple Juice not concentrate. For bad breath, sore throat, and yellow teeth: Mix 1:1 apple cider vinegar and water. Gargle with it. You can also dip a cotton bud in and rub yellow stained teeth with it.
- * Pure, raw, unfiltered and unpasteurized with 4% genuine mother of vinegar to give best health benefits.
- * Rich in natural and healthy vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and enzymes.
- * A general tonic that helps boost over-all health.